Returning to Choir Monday October 4th
Heyhouses Junior School Hall
These are the guidelines we would like everyone to follow when we meet again in person for our choir rehearsals beginning on Monday October 4th. The room will be ventilated and chairs sanitised and set out at 1 metre intervals before you arrive. Do wrap up warm as the nights get cooler as doors will also be left open.
Before leaving home
1. Please check you feel well and have no symptoms which might indicate Covid. ( High temperature, new and continuous cough or change to sense of taste or smell). If you feel at all unwell please do not attend.
2. If possible we do advise you to do a Lateral flow test on the day of the rehearsal to ensure you are free of Covid.
3. Be mindful that lift sharing increases the risk of Covid transmission.
4. Make sure you have your own pencil, music and water bottle filled with your drink.
5. Check that you have your face mask with you.
On entering the School Hall wearing your face mask please arrive at 7.15pm for a 7.30 start
1. Keep at least 1 metre between yourself and other people while queueing to register.
2. Use the hand sanitiser on the desk as you are registered.
3. Give your name to Sue who will sign you in and check we have your up to date contact details.
4. Find a seat in the appropriate section of the choir and stay in it...DO NOT CHANGE SEATS. The seats will have been sanitised before you arrive and they will be 1 metre apart.
5. Please keep your mask on until singing begins.
1. When singing you can remove your mask. If you prefer you can purchase a mask insert as you register for £2. We have purchased these from Making Music who recommend them if people prefer to sing wearing their mask.
2. We will not be having a break in the evening as we feel it is better to sing for an hour from 7.30pm to 8.30pm. So we plan to begin promptly.
3. Do not share pencils or music with others.
1. Please make sure you are wearing your facemask.
2. You will be given a sanitising wipe to clean your chair.
3. When directed …...please take your chair and stack in with others where indicated.
4. Please put the used wipe in the plastic bag by the door as you leave.
5. Please leave directly and if you wish to chat to others please do this outside and at a convenient distance.
In the days following
If you develop symptoms and test positive for Covid following the choir rehearsal please inform Judith on 01253 724250 so that we can inform all the choir by email who have attended the previous rehearsal.